Friday, September 19, 2008

reward for my forwards

Have you ever had the moments in life when you feel so down that you have no interest in anything in life? I'm not talking about having suicidal intentions - thats an extreme form, but on a level just below it. When you don't want to do anything, and are completely fed up with life.

Its happened to me and thats why i'm penning it down. And i'll also let you know how i became alright. Time is always a healer. But it takes 'time' to heal.
There is , in this modern world another way in which you can feel all right in no time. But its no guarentee it will happen to you. Ok, i'll start from the beginning.

You see, ever since i got free SMSs i started sending people a lot of forwards, just a way to keep in contact with them and to get my money's worth for the recharge pack on vodafone. I spent some of my time everyday on it and boy, oh boy, did it pay back - big time. You know when you send people a lot of forwards some of them feel obliged to sent some to you. And thats what helped me.

I was feeling very down a few days back, for reasons i'd rather not post here, when i received a beautiful forward from my cousin. It was exactly what i needed. After reading it i felt better, instantly. It was perfect timing. So the moral you can infer is - if you have free forwards, spend some time daily to forward to your friends. It might be a big help to you in the path of life.

No comments: