Saturday, September 27, 2008

A weekend awakens :-D

The dawn of another weekend, the best days of the week. A gloomy start this time though. With BT 101 mid semester exam in the morning at 9. Lucky for me I'd done biology before. And the question paper was MCQ type. Still I thought I'd be able to do well. No clue why the exam did not go that well. Ah well happens I guess. But for me too frequently to neglect it completely.

Looks to be a relaxing weekend. Having a nice time with my close friends and being at home - ah I miss my room and my bed during the weekdays. But I'm not quetching - hostel life's fun !! Anyway, I think I've got the best of both worlds. Hanging around with my collage mates during the weekdays, and then being with my school mates during the weekends. Life could not get more better than this ( Actually these days it has got more better, but thats another story :-) ). Saturday's been awfully quiet. Just some work in the insti and the exam. Lets see how much I can spice up the evening.

1 comment:

RAHUL K said...

Well..ahem..i guess ur having decent amount of spice during the weekends this sem!! what say?? :-D